I offer complete psychotherapy & counseling solutions for all ages and issues:
- Child, Tween, Adolescent & Teen Therapy
- Individual Therapy for Men and Women
- Couples Therapy & Marriage Counseling
In addition to most emotional & psychological issues, I offer therapy for:
- Depression, anxiety, stress, compulsions and fears
- Grief, bereavement and loss
- Marriage, relationship and family issues
- Anger management
- Feelings of inadequacy, dissatisfaction with life, or being “stuck”
- Sexual and intimacy issues
- Body issues and eating disorders
- ADD / ADHD and learning disorders
- Child behavioural issues and “acting out”
- . . . and, most other emotional and psychological conditions
I utilize psychotherapy & psychoanalysis – which are “tried and true” forms of mental health therapy. Psychoanalysis utilizes psychological and psychotherapeutic techniques – including intensive talking sessions – to “unlock” the underlying issues that are keeping an individual from living a happy and successful life.
My practice has evolved over the years and I am always expanding my therapy credentials. Currently I am in my second year of analytic training to become an adult and child analyst here in Michigan. I feel vitality and energy by continuing to learn and grow from the classes and programs I attend. I also learn from each unique patient that I see while in training.
Psychoanalysis is a dynamic relationship between therapist and patient. If you are interested in a consultation to learn how psychotherapy can help you, please contact me.